<body>
tuck studs fucktard lard
I know sex sells but I only write what I want. =)
back to the top
Treasuring your belongings not after they are gone
Sunday, October 31, 20108:37 PM
I was screening through facebook and I came across a iPhone mobile uploaded photo of this mug that a friend had used. She commented that she has used that mug for close to 18 years.

It made me realise that I have quite a few 'ancient' furnitures/household items that I have had it at home for the longest time. The clock hanging on the wall in the living area, the dinning table, mugs at home, shelves and other carpentry at home, and many other things that have been around for at least a decade.

All these household items have been taken for granted over their useful life. We will only realise that we have taken for granted that it will serve its purpose for the foreseeable future. It may sound cliche but we only treasure the things around us when they are gone.

We should learn to really treasure the things around us as much as possible. Your parents, your belongings, whatever you have with you. :)


got something to say? 0 blabber(s)
journalist
I can't sing
jdcoke
Photobucket Young, at age 22, but bound to serve the nation. I dance, sleep and drink to kill time. mugging my life away. I'm learning to be contented with what I have.

Polaroid, Dance, Unicorn and Milk.

facebook flickr Photobucket Photobucket
tagboard
tell me about it

cool stuff
things i do too


Add to Technorati Favorites

Locations of visitors to this page

credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: Disclaimer: I declare that this is not my own work. I ripped it off materialisti-c's work from blogskin and edited it. Her skin is fantastic but I personalised it. =)
ads
for my friend
Piano tutor
Lee Wen Xiang

Photobucket

Piano tuition for Grade 1-5. Experienced teacher giving lessons for as low as S$120 a month*.

Contact us now to avoid disappointment!

*terms and condition applies
picnik
i edit my photos at picnik.com
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket